We are delighted to be running another General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Workshop/Training Session
The training is for anyone who is involved with a community building, from a village hall to a community center, church hall, parish room. It will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and a chance to share ideas, experiences, and best practices.
THIS TRAINING IS NOW FULL – if you are interested in attending please contact email@example.com and we can look to hold further training events.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- 11th May 2018
- 10am – 12 noon
- Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton, TA1 3JZ
- Training Room – Second floor, suite 30.
- What is Personal Data
- What data do Halls hold
- Map the information you hold
- Handling Personal Data
- Privacy, Rights & Consent
- Data Protection Officers – Do you need one.
- Members £15 & Non-Members £20