We are delighted to be running our first Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO) Training & General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
These workshops are for anyone who is involved with a community building, from a village hall to a community centre, church hall, parish room. It will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and a chance to share ideas, experiences and best practices.
Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO) – How to change your structure
- 18th April 2018
9.30am – 12.30pm
Woolavington Village Hall, 6 Higher Rd, Woolavington, Bridgwater TA7 8DY
- LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
- Incorporation: what does it mean?
- Understanding the different structure options including CLG, CIO, Bencom, CIC, CASC
- Reasons for changing
- The impact and practical results
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Pitfalls/case study – with Rosie Parr of Lancaster & Parr Legal Advice for the Charity and Community Sector
- Members £15 – Non-Members £20
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Two Training Dates available:
- 12th April 2018
- 10am – 12 noon
- Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton, TA1 3JZ
- LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE – FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
- What is Personal Data
- What data do Halls hold
- Map the information you hold
- Handling Personal Data
- Privacy, Rights & Consent
- Data Protection Officers – Do you need one.
- Members £15 & Non-Members £20