CCS is recruiting for a wide range of interesting and rewarding job roles across Somerset supporting some of the most vulnerable in our society.
CCS is a fast growing and well-respected county-wide charity with a strong track record of delivering innovative and practical solutions. Working closely with statutory and third sector partners, we deliver a range of personalised services focussing on the needs of individuals and whole communities to connect them and improve quality of life.
There are 14 vacancies in total, each detailed in the list below with a link to the relevant Job Description and Person Specification.
CLOSING DATE for all vacancies is 12 noon on MONDAY 20th NOVEMBER.
Interviews will be held in Taunton week commencing 27th November with immediate start dates where possible.
There is also a generic application form, equal opportunities form and application guidelines. Please ensure that you read the guidelines before applying.
You must STATE CLEARLY on the application form which role you are applying for. Please note CV’s will NOT be accepted.
See the CCS Application form at the top of the page on the right.
3 positions working in partnership with GP surgeries
- Bridgwater Bay GP Federation 1 x 30 hours per week
- CLICK GP Federation 1 x 35 hours per week
- CLICK GP Federation 1 x 28 hours per week
8 positions county-wide – 21 or 28 hour posts available
Working to help individuals to access appropriate community-based support solutions
- 1 x 21 hours post in West Somerset
- 1 x 21 hour post in Sedgemoor
- 1 x 21 hour post in Taunton Deane
- 1 x 28 hour post in Taunton Deane
- 2 x 21 hour posts in Mendip
- 1 x 21 hour post in South Somerset
- 1 x 28 hour post in South Somerset
Community Agent Team Leader
PLEASE SPECIFY CLEARLY ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM WHICH POST YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.