Who is it for? It is for existing social enterprises, and for voluntary and community sector groups that want to transition into trading social enterprises as well as budding social entrepreneurs in need of help to develop their ideas to start trading across Somerset, Devon, Plymouth and Torbay.
The programme involves a minimum of 12 hours of tailored business support.
What is available?
Social enterprises and social entrepreneurs can receive up to 12 hours of FREE tailored business support from a range of partners, until Dec 2019. There is specialist support in the following areas:
- Business Startup.
- Legal structures, governance and business planning
- Business Development.
- Business Growth.
- Social Enterprise Leadership Development.
- Digital Understanding and Transformation.
- Financial Sustainability and Diversification.
- Legal Structure and Governance.
- Measuring Social Impact.
In addition, there are workshops and networking events across Somerset run by the Social Enterprise Network Somerset.