Thanks to everyone who has booked on & apologies to those who wanted to come – we will hopefully be running a short version at the AGM for those that missed out on this occasion.
13th July 2017
Time: 10am – 1pm
Edington Village Hall
Lippetts Way, Broadway, Bridgwater TA7 9HA
A practical workshop delivered by Robert Horn, Community Buildings Advisor, CCS.
This workshop is for anyone who is involved with a community building, from a village hall to a community centre, sports pavilion, church hall, parish room or even a scout/guide hut. It will be an interactive session with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and a chance to share ideas, experiences and best practices.
The main topics are:
- What it means to be on the committee: the roles and responsibilities of Trustees
- More practical management tips – efficient meetings, booking procedures, insurance etc
- Dealing with Conflict: recruiting and retaining the right volunteers and trustees
- CCS Community Involvement Officer discussing Funding
- CCS Communications Officer – Effective marketing of your hall.
Refreshments will be provided
Members: £10 for the first person and £5 per additional person
Non-Members: £15 per person
Please return form and payment in advance to confirm your space.