CCS offers a direct professional specialist service to all who manage and run village halls/community buildings in their village/neighbourhood. There really isn’t another service like ours for community facilities.
We understand that managing a village hall or community building demands a variety of skills to meet the ever-changing requirements set by local authorities and national legislation.
Our Community Buildings advisor offers friendly, independent service providing a wide range of practical help, advice, and support including:
- FREE 24-hour access to over 80 specialists tailored information sheets on running your facility, on health & safety, management and legislation plus much more
- Regular updates on legislation, licensing, events, training opportunities and much more
- Telephone/e-mail advice and support
- Apply for our nationally recognised quality standard Hallmark for your committee and community building only available to members
- A full listing on our Community Buildings Locator – directing customers to your facility