Somerset Community Oil Scheme is a heating oil bulk buying scheme which covers the whole of the county. We all know there is strength in numbers, so that, together, bulk purchasing will make significant savings as collectively ordering reduces the cost. The scheme is open to individuals, community groups and businesses
Who manages the scheme?
CCS has entered into a partnership agreement with Affinity, a subsidiary of Anglia Farmers Ltd, the largest agricultural purchasing co-operative in the UK. Affinity uses the buying power of its parent company to offer consistently low prices whilst providing a highly professional and efficient service.
How does the scheme work?
- Become a member. Click here to download the membership form.
- Email or telephone your oil order by the monthly order deadlines
- A change from the previous scheme – there is NO NEED TO COMPLETE AN ORDER FORM – just email with you Name, Address and Quantity you would like to order.
- Following the order deadline, the orders are collated and Affinity begin negotiations with suppliers to obtain the best price for us.
- All deliveries will be completed within 10 working days from the order date.
To see all the oil deadlines and delivery dates please Click Here
For more details view our Oil Scheme Membership Leaflet – sign up today and start saving!
Join the scheme by filling out the below form or downloading the form and returning to Affinity.