CCS Community Building Members are invited to nominate a trustee from their committee for the Trustee of the Year Award 2015.
To give recognition to:
- a long-serving member of a Hall management committee who has held an ocer position
and has been very active in the work of the committee, or
- someone who has had a major inuence on turning the fortunes of a village hall around, or
- a person who took up the challenge of a major Hall project which otherwise may not have
To make your nomination please supply a statement to support your choice of nominee answering the following
- How long has the nominee been on the management committee?
- What position/ocer role(s) has the nominee held on the management committee?
- What contribution has the nominee made to the management committee?
- In which project or initiative has the nominee played a signicant role (please give details)?
- Are there any other outstanding qualities of the nominee which you would like to tell us about?
This statement should be no longer than 150 words and endorsed by at least two signatories.
A small panel from the Community Council will shortlist from the entries received and will then make the final decision. The award presentation will take place at the Annual Community Building Networking event on the 15th October, 2015. The complete list of nominees will be announced to acknowledge the high regard in which they are held by their hall committee.
We will be pleased to accept nominations for persons previously nominated.
Please also note we cannot accept posthumous nominations.
Send all nomination details to:
The Community Buildings Team
Community Council for Somerset
Best of luck