Give recognition to:
and has been very active in the work of the committee, or
• someone who has had a major influence on turning the fortunes of a village hall around, or
• a person who took up the challenge of a major Hall project which otherwise may not have happened.
To make your nomination, please supply a statement to support your choice of nominee by answering the following questions:-
2. What position/officer role(s) has the nominee held on the management committee?
3. What contribution has the nominee made to the management committee?
4. In which project or initiative has the nominee played a significant role (please give details)?
5. Any other outstanding qualities of the nominee which you would like to tell us about?
A small panel from the CCS will shortlist from the entries received and will then make the final decision.
The award presentation will take place at the Annual Community Building Networking event on the 19th October 2017. The complete list of nominees will be announced to acknowledge the high regard in which they are held by their hall committee.
WE WILL BE PLEASED TO ACCEPT nominations for persons previously nominated. Please also note we cannot accept posthumous nominations.
Please send all nomination details to:
The Community Buildings Team,
Community Council for Somerset,
Victoria House, Victoria Street, Taunton, TA1 3JZ
Or email: email@example.com
Best of luck to all the nominees!
NOMINATION CLOSING DATE 19TH SEPTEMBER 2017