It’s good to know that CCS are there to answer queries about procedure and legislation vital to the day to day running of our hallWendy Hobbs, Nether Stowey
What we do
Helping volunteer committee members to manage these critical community assets safely and effectively.
Become a member
To access the FULL service it’s simple, become a Community Buildings Member:
- FREE 24-hour access to over 80 specialists tailored information sheets on running your facility, on health & safety, management and legislation plus much more
- Regular updates on legislation, licensing, events, training opportunities
- Telephone/e-mail advice and support
- Apply for our nationally recognised quality standard Hallmark for your committee and community building through our membership
- A full listing on our Community Buildings Locator – directing customers to your facility
Community Buildings Advisor
07931 871 375
Hallmark Quality Standard Scheme
Developed by CCS and now a nationally recognised award, Hallmark level 1, 2 and 3 awards recognise good management and practice by the Community Building Management Committee.
Membership frequently asked questions
Trustee of the Year!
Give recognition to a long-serving member of a Hall management committee who has held an officer position
and has been very active in the work of the committee, or someone who has had a major influence on turning the fortunes of a village hall around.