Bespoke, flexible & affordable consultancy service
Our Smart Communities team has a wealth of experience working with communities to undertake meaningful, inclusive & robust consultation work.
- Get clear evidence of need, whether you’re applying for funding or wanting to influence decisions within local government
- Build a strong foundation for any project, such as your Neighbourhood Plan, giving you evidence to support decision making
Delivering complex projects such as large new halls, sports facilities, and social enterprise schemes. Smart Communities can:
- Guide you through the often complicated steps involved in managing capital and revenue projects
- Advise on new legal structures or help develop a business plan
- Enable you to deliver services & meet the needs of your community
Smart Communities has extensive knowledge of UK funding opportunities, which coupled with strong, successful bid writing skills, can support the delivery of your community project.
- Assess your needs & develop a funding strategy
- Help ensure you meet the key criteria & critique your application drafts for optimal success
- Harness the skills of the whole CCS team
Contact us to discuss your consultation & engagement needs – find your team member below
The Smart Communities Limited (SCL) is a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 11480430 and VAT Registered No.311926619, created in 2018 as a subsidiary of Community Council of Somerset (CCS).