9 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Would you relish the opportunity to join the most progressive, forward-thinking, charity in Somerset? CCS is enjoying rapid growth and expansion and has several exciting and rewarding opportunities for person-centered, community-minded, entrepreneurial team players.
Village Agents – £20,910 per annum, pro rata where appropriate.
Click on each role for more information, job description, person spec.
- Sedgemoor – 1 x 28 hours per week and 1 x 35 hours per week
- South Somerset (to include Henstridge and Wincanton) – 1 x 21 hours per week
- Somerset West and Taunton – 2 x 21 hours per week
- 1 x 21 hours per week
- Initial 12 months contract
- West Somerset (opportunity area) – 1 x 35 hours per week
- South Somerset – 1 x 28 hours per week
A newly-created post for a Quality and Performance Manager assisting the senior management team in embedding a “quality by design” approach.
Applicants will usually work from the Taunton office and must have excellent organisational, analytical and planning skills
Closing date for all roles Thursday 25th April at noon with interviews in Taunton week commencing 29th April 2019.
Please send your application to email@example.com
CCS is an Equal Opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.