Do you have what it takes to grow and develop the Somerset Micro-provider movement?
Job Vacancy – Enterprise Agent
As part of the Somerset Positive People Programme, CCS has a vacancy for an innovative, self-motivated and organised individual to work alongside our teams of Agents to help establish even more of the well-recognised micro-enterprises which have been nourished through the recent partnership between Somerset County Council and Community Catalysts.
A Micro-Enterprise offers a local, community-based approach to supporting people to live independent and fulfilling lives.
What’s on offer…
- Initial 1 year fixed term contract
- 35 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank Holidays
- Salary of £24,657 per annum
- Expenses and home-working allowance
- Flexible home-based working across Somerset
- Mentoring and support from staff experienced in setting up Micro-enterprises
What you should offer…
- A background in care, housing, community development or advice
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- A willingness to engage with a wide range of people and to work with partners and CCS staff to engage with potential participants
- An understanding of the health and care landscape in Somerset
- An understanding of the challenges faced by very small enterprises or service providers
Please send all the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org