Expert Business Energy Advice
LSI help broker your gas and electricity contracts to make sure you are receiving the best deal, negotiating cheaper rates on your behalf. All potential clients are offered a comprehensive free of charge, no obligation analysis of their current gas and electricity expenditure. LSI Energy will search the energy market for you and report back with the best prices the market has to offer.
Organisations and businesses throughout the South West can access this comparison service FREE OF CHARGE as a benefit of the CCS.
Those who could save include:
- Village and Community halls / buildings
- Scout huts
- Churches and church halls
- Community transport providers
- Parish and town council buildings
- Sports pavilions
- Bowls and theatre club buildings
- Local shops
- Business premises
Save money on domestic energy bills
With energy prices and energy suppliers flooding the news and the future of energy demand still in the balance the time is perfect to switch to a cheaper energy deal. You could save hundreds of pounds by switching supplier today!
Energy Switcheroo offer 100% free and impartial household gas and electricity comparisons.
With Energy Switcheroo, changing your household gas and electricity supplier couldn’t be simpler. You can make energy savings in just a few simple steps.
- Tell us how much you’re paying for gas and electricity at the moment.
- Compare energy companies to find the tariff you want.
- Ready to switch? Fill out our quick and easy application form and we’ll do the rest.
- It’s a switcheroo! Now all you need to do is sit back and think of how you’re going to spend the money you saved.
If you’d like to know more about the energy industry, and how it is regulated, you can visit the UK Energy Watch site, with useful information and statistics, and Ofgem, the official gas and electricity regulatory body.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the many switchers already saving money!
Energy Switcheroo will help you to compare gas and electricity prices so you can make the switch that right for you – all in just a few simple steps.
£390 Average Dual Fuel Savings
£240 Average Electricity Savings
£151 Average Gas Savings